Thursday, April 3, 2014

Attitude of gratitude: I am back! :)

BACK FROM MY BREAK. The summer heat woke me up for my sleep. I'm back, guys! :) Photo by Kai Magsanoc

Believe me when I say I have missed you, folks

MANILA, Philippines - "Damned is the man who abandons himself."

For a while now, I have been feeling the call to return to blogging, after allowing myself time off in order to focus on my new job as Lifestyle Editor (Yahoo SHE) of Yahoo Philippines.

The scale of Yahoo's reach was something I had never worked with before, and since I never do anything with half a passion, I gave myself permission to give my onboarding period my all, and I'm glad I did. As I write this, I am still onboarding (TIME and Business Insider say that onboarding is a 90-day period) but I could no longer ignore my blog's call.

The biggest surprise was when I checked my stats: you guys have been coming back, every day for two months since my last post. That stunned me. That told me a lot. That made me feel so grateful. I have friends who follow me not only in the Philippines but in other parts of the world, too. You want to know what I do, see, think, and experience.

And I truly, deeply appreciate it.

Today marks the end of my hiatus from blogging. I will make updating you guys as much a part of my daily life as breathing.

Aside from my blog, you can get up dates from me through:

Let me know what you think, what you want to read about, and what you think I should do here at my blog. Post your comments and I'll take note of them.

Thank you very much for staying. I am back to blogging. Cheers and let's have a wonderful summer! - #CoffeeWithKai

No comments:

Post a Comment