Friday, April 18, 2014

Bye-bye pain with these comfy new flats

'MOST COMFORTABLE FLATS EVER.' Crocs' new collection promises to deliver comfort with colors perfect for summer. Photos courtesy of Perk Comm

Crocs has come a long way from being the 'scrubs shoes' made popular by 'Grey's Anatomy'

MANILA, Philippines - I am a flats girl, always have been and always will be. Should you see me wearing heels, they would definitely be wedges (or, if stilettos, I would just be standing or sitting in one corner).

I am still on the quest to finding the perfect pair of flats, ones that would not only look great and polished but that would be comfy and leave my feet pain-free the whole day. I learned the hard way that not all flat shoes are comfortable. Some can be TOO flat that they hurt my feet, too -- their soles to thin and unable to absorb the shock or bounce of my walk.

This Spring-Summer 2014 collection of Crocs intrigues me, because it promises extreme comfort with its new Fit2U Technology.

This means that their latest shoe line has:

  • A four-way stretch canvas that hugs your feet
  • Their signature Croslite insole that absorbs shock and weight
  • A stretch cord that allows the shoe to stretch vertically

Check out these photos from the collection:





They say our feet's size expand the longer we walk or the more we move throughout the day. This makes it more crucial for our footwear to be able to adjust to it, ensuring that our feet will feel the same way at the end of the day as they did before we put our shoes on in the morning.

Pain for fashion is overrated. Do you agree? Let me know your thoughts by posting your comments below. - #CoffeeWithKai

No comments:

Post a Comment